Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OK its been several months but things have been cray here. I am currently enrolled in college and working on my 2nd semester. My parents have moved in and are trying to relocate in this area. Work in slow and prices are shooting thru the roof yet the governmant says the ressession is almost over. HA HA HA! Right and I am an monkey's uncle. If it was almost over then why are there so many unemployeed individuals trying to survive day to day. Anyway, enough about politics. lets talk about me and my family. My girlfriend is a grouchy ass and my kids are wired mean and demanding and I am trying to balance them and me at the same time. If I don't get gray hair from this nothing will ever give me grey hair. well I guess thats it for now I will check back ina few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment